LUPE Presents the 8th Annual Cesar Chavez March
Saturday, March 26, 2011
- 9:00 AM: Drop off participants at San Juan Municipal Park (506 W. Business 83)
-Park your car at LUPE (Corner of Business 83 & Cesar Chavez Rd)
-Transportation will be provided for drivers to the Park
- 9:30 AM: Begin march from San Juan Municipal Park to LUPE offices
- 11:00 AM: Food, music, raffle, dances and more family activities at LUPE offices
*First 500 participants receive the FREE t-shirt!*
Action and Change for Safe and Strong Communities
The theme of this year’s march is Accion y Cambio: Comunidades Fuertes y Seguras to call attention to the urgent need for action against proposed anti-immigrant policies that threaten our families and communities.
Click on the image to see the flyer:
<<<<<<< JOIN US! >>>>>>>
2. Help us! For every $5 you donate, you pledge the cost of 1 walker. Click here to donate.
3. Sponsor the event! We are looking for businesses, organizations and individuals to pledge $50 or more to help make this event possible. Click here for sponsorship information letter.
Want to see what the Cesar Chavez March was like in 2010? Click here to see pictures from Cesar Chavez March 2010!